Internship: Communications and Campaigns (paid)
We are looking for an intern to support our communications and campaigning work. The internship will last for 3-6 months, be full-time and pays 500 EUR/month.
Artist Olafur Eliasson and engineer Frederik Ottesen developed the Little Sun solar LED lamp to get clean, affordable light to the 1.1 billion people worldwide living without electricity in ‘off -grid’ areas. Little Sun is at once a solar lamp, a social business, a work of art, and a way to connect the world through sharing light.
Your main task would be supporting the work of the communications and projects team including:
- Preparing posts for the Little Sun social media channels and assist with developing the Little Sun social media strategy
- Assisting in sending out the Little Sun newsletter and retail news
- Sourcing photos for communication materials
- Assisting in preparing/producing additional audio-visual resources
- Providing organizational and logistical support for Little Sun projects and campaigns
- Researching and preparing supporting materials for Little Sun press and PR
- Maintaining and updating the contact database as well as image database
- General office support as and when needed
- You have excellent communication skills and speak English fluently (German a significant asset)
- You have good knowledge of computers, know Microsoft Office well, and ideally you have some experience using editing tools like IMovie and design programs like Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- General office support/administrative routine tasks is not something you shy away from
- You are interested in culture and arts as well as social inclusive business and global issues
- You are capable of working in structured, efficient manner, managing your time well, and understand the importance of deadlines
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: