Internship: Communications and Campaigns (paid)
We are looking for an intern to support our communications and campaigning work. The internship will last for 3-6 months, be full-time and paid.
Artist Olafur Eliasson and engineer Frederik Ottesen developed the Little Sun solar LED lamp to get clean, affordable light to the 1.1 billion people worldwide living without electricity in ‘off -grid’ areas. Little Sun is at once a solar lamp, a social business, a work of art, and a way to connect the world through sharing light.
Your main task would be supporting the work of the communications and projects team including:
- Preparing posts for the Little Sun social media channels and assist with developing the Little Sun social media strategy
- Assisting in sending out the Little Sun newsletter and retail news
- Sourcing photos for communication materials
- Assisting in preparing/producing additional audio-visual resources
- Providing organizational and logistical support for Little Sun projects and campaigns
- Researching and preparing supporting materials for Little Sun press and PR
- Maintaining and updating the contact database as well as image database
- General office support as and when needed
- You have excellent communication skills and speak English fluently (German a significant asset)
- You have good knowledge of computers, know Microsoft Office well, and ideally you have some experience using editing tools like IMovie and design programs like Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- General office support/administrative routine tasks is not something you shy away from
- You are interested in culture and arts as well as social inclusive business and global issues
- You are capable of working in structured, efficient manner, managing your time well, and understand the importance of deadlines
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit: