Internship: Marketing and Social Media Content producer (paid)
We are looking for an intern to support our communications and campaigning work. The internship will last for 5-6 months and be full-time. The internship pays 500€ per month.
To apply for this position you must be enrolled at a university or similar educational institution and complete this internship as an official part of this course.
Artist Olafur Eliasson and engineer Frederik Ottesen developed the Little Sun solar LED lamp to get clean, affordable light to the 1.1 billion people worldwide living without electricity in ‘off -grid’ areas. Little Sun is at once a solar lamp, a social business, a work of art, and a way to connect the world through sharing light.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Marketing and Social Media Content Intern to join our team. This person will develop and deliver social media content in a variety of formats to support audience engagement across Little Sun’s social media channels as well as assisting with the creation of our marketing materials. Candidates must have excellent writing and communication skills as well as an interest in video production and/or editing.
Your main task would be supporting the work of the communications team including:
- Creating content for Little Sun’s social media channels (written text as well as infographics, short clips, pictures)
- Researching articles and interesting publications in the field of solar, sustainability, social business, etc.
- Taking care of daily Social media posts, engagement with the community and replying to messages
- Help monitor and analyze the performance of social media posts
- Collaborate on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Assisting with website updates, blog posts, etc. as well as creating info material and newsletters
- Assisting in preparing/producing additional videos for our education program and other audio-visual resources
- Providing organizational and logistical support for Little Sun projects and campaigns
- Maintaining and updating the image database
- You have good knowledge in photo and video editing software like IMovie, Final Cut, Photoshop, After Effects. InDesign or other Adobe CC programs are a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and speak English fluently (German or other languages a significant asset)
- Proactive, driven and creative with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with using major social media platforms
- General office support/administrative routine tasks is not something you shy away from
- You are interested in culture and arts as well as social inclusive business and global issues
- You enjoy working in a team, but can also work independently
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
For more information please visit: